Savings & Energy Center » New Construction » Residential Incentives »
How to participate in PSE's
Residential New Construction Program
The project must be in Puget Sound Energy's natural gas and/or electric service area to be eligible for participation. The residential new construction program is available during design and construction, before the building is complete and ready for occupancy. Multifamily projects include apartments, townhomes, condominiums, assisted living residences and similar structures with three or more attached dwelling units. All applications are subject to PSE's eligibility review.
- Submit a project application and a W-9 for the project developer or owner (you may receive a 1099 from PSE). Incentives available on the date the application is received remain eligible to the project even if discontinued later.
- Submit a PDF copy of permit submittal project drawings and equipment cut sheets.
Email MultifamilyNewConstr@pse.com (Note: 12 MB max email size and no zip files) or provide an instructions link to access the project FTP site or web host site.
- PSE will develop an incentive proposal based on the submittals.
- Upon proposal acceptance, PSE will develop a grant and return to your attention.
- Upon proposal acceptance, PSE will send a Conservation Grant Agreement. The grant is valid for two years to allow time for construction and efficiency measure installation.
- Once the verification has been completed and the incentive amounts confirmed, PSE will execute payment.
For more information about enhancing your project's bottom line with PSE's energy efficiency financial incentives, e-mail MultifamilyNewConstr@pse.com.