Smart thermostat rebate
Take control of your energy use and save
Saving money on your heating bill just got a lot smarter. Now you can manage your home's energy by purchasing a new smart thermostat at available retail stores, including online retailers – and receive a $75 rebate on select models from PSE!
A WiFi-enabled – or "smart" – thermostat works with your existing home heating system and allows you to you keep tabs on the temp from anywhere through a simple online interface or mobile app. A smart thermostat is a great way to reduce energy use, lower your bill and maintain optimum home comfort.
What you get
If you are eligible for this offer, you will receive:
- A $75 rebate on a qualifying smart thermostat
Limited time offer
PSE customers can get an instant $125 rebate on a third generation Nest Learning Thermostat. To take advantage of this exclusive offer from Nest and PSE:
Offer good on qualifying Nest Thermostats purchased between April 3 - May 29, 2017.
Terms and conditions may apply. Limit one product per PSE customer.
To be eligible for PSE's smart thermostat rebate:
- Must be a current Puget Sound Energy single-family residential customer, with electric heat or natural gas heat provided by PSE
- Purchase, install and connect a new qualifying smart thermostat between now and 12/31/2017 to be eligible for the rebate
- The qualified smart thermostat must be registered as connected with the manufacturer
- Must have a one-thermostat centralized home heating system using a heat pump, forced-air furnace or boiler - only one rebate per PSE residential customer
- PSE's smart thermostat rebate cannot be combined with PSE's heat pump sizing & lockout controls rebate
Eligible models that can be purchased and self-installed or installed by a contractor:
|Lyric (2nd Gen)
Eligible models that require purchase from and installation by a certified contractor:
||Gold 824 Wi-Fi Thermostat
|AccuLink™ Platinum 850
|Prestige IAQ w/ wireless gateway
|WIFI Vision PRO
|Vision PRO w/wireless gateway
||XL824 Wi-Fi Thermostat
|ComfortLink™ II XL850 Wi-Fi Thermostat
After you've purchased your qualifying smart thermostat, you can apply for PSE's rebate by completing an online rebate application. You will need:
- Your PSE account number
- A digital copy of your receipt that clearly indicates manufacturer/brand and model number
If you do not have a digital copy of your receipt, you may print your online rebate application confirmation page and mail it with a hard copy of your invoice/receipt. Upon verification of submitted documentation, your PSE rebate will be issued within 6-8 weeks.
Once you've submitted your application, you can track your rebate status.