Forced-air furnace rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $350 rebate from PSE when you purchase an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency natural gas forced-air furnace for your home.
How to qualify
To be eligible for PSE's forced-air furnace rebate:
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- You must install an AHRI Certified or ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas furnace with an AFUE of 95 percent or higher.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Your forced-air furnace must be your primary source of space heating. If your furnace is installed with a new or existing heat pump, you are not eligible for this rebate.
For a list of qualified furnaces, visit the ENERGY STAR program.
How to apply
To apply for PSE's forced-air furnace rebate, complete this heating rebate application and either:
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and mail it to the address shown at the bottom of the first page
The same form can be submitted for multiple rebates across all available categories, where applicable.
If you have any questions, call an Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Forced-air furnace facts
A forced-air furnace heats air and distributes it throughout your home using a system of ductwork and vents. Its energy efficiency is indicated by an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating, which measures what percentage of energy the furnace effectively converts to heat.