Get up to $750 back on new, energy-efficient windows
Inefficient windows may be causing you to use more energy. Install to save money and keep air indoors, PSE's windows rebate can help.
Only homes with existing single-pane windows qualify for the ENERGY STAR® window incentive. The ENERGY STAR window incentive does not apply to homes with existing double-pane windows.
What you get
You must have existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify
for this incentive.
If you're eligible for this offer, you receive a rebate of $50 per window, up to a $750 maximum.
|Pre-existing window type
||Rebate value |
|Single-pane* wood or metal-framed windows
||ENERGY STAR® windows with a U-factor of .30 or lower
||$50 per window, up to $750 total |
*Single-pane windows: window casing containing one pane of glass separating the inside of the home from the outside of the home.
To be eligible for PSE's windows rebate:
- You must be a current PSE residential electric or PSE natural gas customer.
- You must use PSE electricity or PSE natural gas as the primary source of your home's space heating.
- You must note the primary heating system and fuel type on the application.
- Windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission.
- These rebates are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Your windows must be installed on or after Jan. 1, 2016.
- These rebates do not apply to new construction, additions that expand your home's square and/or cubic footage, or installations in unheated areas of the home.
Incentives for home with existing single-pane windows
To apply for PSE's windows rebate, complete this windows rebate application and either:
- Email application and required documentation to email@example.com
- Print and mail application and required documentation to:
Puget Sound Energy
- P.O. Box 97034
- Bellevue, WA 98009
Be sure to include the following with your application:
- A paid installation invoice or purchase receipt, reflecting the cost and amount (materials and labor as applicable) of all windows installed.
- A copy of your packing slip, or copies of your National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) stickers, that show the U-factor of .30 or lower for each individual window installed.
- The measurement of each single-pane window or patio door being upgraded.
Note: Packing slips and purchase orders do not qualify as an installation invoice or purchase receipt. The same form can be submitted for multiple rebates across all available categories, where applicable.
If you have any questions, call an Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.