Multi-family Service

Property Managers

Service for tenants moving in

As a property manager, you may request new service for tenants by including a signed authorization letter from the tenant. Or tenants may request service directly using PSE's online form.

Authorization letter

  1. Download and print the authorization letter (PDF file).
  2. Complete the letter with the tenant's signature.
  3. Scan the signed letter.
  4. Attach the scanned, signed letter to the online form.

Service for vacant units

Use your online myPSE Account to start and stop service for vacant units with a Property Management Agreement.

Click here to go to the Adobe Web site to download Acrobat.To view and print the PDF-formatted documents linked on this page, you'll need the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. Download a free reader now.