Welcome to MyData
Track your building's energy consumption
MyData (formerly called Automated Benchmarking) is a tool to request whole building energy usage data from PSE. Use it with your ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® account or simply request the data in an Excel spreadsheet for other purposes.
ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Users
It is very important that you confirm your settings in your PM account before registering with PSE's MyData tool.
Existing PM Accounts
If you are benchmarking your building through EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and already have a Portfolio Manager (PM) account, follow these steps »
- Go to the City of Seattle’s How To Comply web page.
- Under the heading "Updating a Building that Reported Last Year?", follow the link to “Enroll in PSE’s MyData”.
- After confirming your settings in your PM account, visit MyData.pse.com
New PM Accounts
If you are benchmarking your building through EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and DO NOT have an existing Portfolio Manager account, follow these steps »
If you are not reporting your usage data through Portfolio Manager and just want your data in an Excel file, simply start using MyData.pse.com.
To start using MyData, you will need to have the meter numbers or addresses of your buildings and signed release forms, if required. It will take a few days to receive your first report.
- Open an account at MyData.pse.com
- Fill out the registration information
- Provide either the meter numbers or addresses for your building(s)
- MyData will generate a summary of your building and ask you to:
- Confirm the information is correct
- Select your report preferences
- Provide signed release forms, if required*
- PSE will collect the usage data from our system and automatically send the requested energy usage data for your building to your PM account. We will also provide a more detailed report for you in Excel format. This entire process takes a few days.