1. THREE WAYS TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins on February 21, 2013 and ends on September 30, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). During the Sweepstakes Period, there are three (3) ways to enter: 1.) Automatic Entry for existing Green Power Program account holders: Puget Sound Energy Green Power customers who are currently participating in the Green Power Program at the 100% level will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes; OR 2.) Automatic Entry with Enrollment in the Green Power Program: Any Puget Sound Energy ("PSE") eligible account holder who enrolls in the PSE Green Power Program during the Sweepstakes Period will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Program premiums will apply.
For complete details regarding the Green Power Program, see http://www.pse.com/savingsandenergycenter/GreenPower/Pages/About-the-Program.aspx.
OR 3.) By mail without enrollment: On a 3" x 5" piece of paper, hand-print your name, complete street address, daytime and evening telephone numbers (area code included), PSE account number and date-of-birth, and mail entry in a properly stamped #10 envelope to: PSE Solar Sweepstakes, c/o 3Degrees P.O. Box 31636, Seattle, WA 98103. Entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2013 and received by October 7, 2013 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per PSE account for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received for the same PSE account after the first entry received for that PSE account will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and will be provided to the contest Administrator. All mail-in entries must be mailed in separately. Entries generated by any automated or mechanical means will be void.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents who are PSE residential electric account holders and homeowners as of February 21, 2013 who reside in the Puget Sound Electric service area, and who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except employees, officers, directors and agents of Puget Sound Energy ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), 3Degrees Group, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, wholesalers, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether or not related, who are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, Washington state and local laws.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 14, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Judges, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are 1 in 960,000 or better depending upon number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winner will be notified by mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within fourteen (14) days of date of notification or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner selected. Failure to return such documents within the specified time period, the return of the prize notification as undeliverable, Sponsor's inability to contact a potential prize winner in a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. Potential prize winner may be requested to provide proof (to Promotion Parties' satisfaction) that he/she is the authorized homeowner with rights to install the equipment. Potential prize winner is responsible for obtaining any permit and/or inspection and consent necessary to complete the installation. While the Grand Prize winner is not obligated to retain the equipment installed, Sponsor is not required to and will not remove the equipment or uninstall any products as a part of the Grand Prize package. The Grand Prize winner will be asked to provide written assurance of his/her willingness to accept the installation, and to provide a waiver of any liability in connection with the installation as a condition of winning this sweepstakes, including release of any liability relating to any damages that may occur in connection with the installation.
4. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize: Grid-tied photovoltaic system installed on the winner's home and set up for PSE Net Metering and eligible for Washington state production incentive. System includes: solar panels, inverter, and installation. ARV: $10,000. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prize permitted by winner. If you receive a rain check in lieu of the prize, you are entitled by law to receive the prize, an item of equal or greater value, or the cash equivalent of the offered prize within thirty days of the date on which you claimed the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. PRIZE IS AWARDED "AS IS" WITH NO GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION. All federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of winner. Details and qualifications for participation in this promotion may apply.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final and binding in all matters. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold Promotion Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the sweepstakes or use or acceptance of a prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its designees' to use winner's name, likeness (and biographical information) for advertising, marketing, promotional and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, illegible or delayed enrollments or entries, or for postage-due entries or mail, or for any errors, problems or malfunctions of any kind whether caused by computer, network, technical, mechanical, printing, typographical or human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with this sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors, problems or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of enrollments or entries, the announcement of the prize or in any sweepstakes-related materials. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if unauthorized human intervention or technical difficulties compromise the integrity, security or proper play of the sweepstakes, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes, at the Judges' sole discretion. If terminated, Judges may, at their discretion, award the prize in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or who disrupts the administration of this sweepstakes, who intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor representative or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules and void all associated entries.
6. CONDITIONS AND LIMITS OF LIABILITY: As a condition of entering this sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (1) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses as set forth in subsection 3 below, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflicts of law principles and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a Court of competent jurisdiction located within the County and State of King County, Washington; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering this sweepstakes and in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees, or any other costs; and (4) participant shall be bound by these Official Rules.
7. WINNER'S' LIST: For name of the winner, available after December 12, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: PSE Renewable Energy Sweepstakes - Winners List, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests received after December 12, 2013 will not be honored.
SPONSOR: Puget Sound Energy, P.O. Box 97034, Bellevue, WA 98009-9734
PROMOTER: 3Degrees Group, Inc., 2 Embarcadero Center, Suite 2950, San Francisco, CA 94111
ADMINISTRATOR: Promotions.com, LLC, 29 West 38th Street, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10018