Energy-efficient Lighting Rebates and Programs
Save Now on LED Lighting
Brighten your home with beautiful LEDs for as little as $2 per bulb in multipacks with in-store savings from PSE. Today's LEDs turn on instantly and provide warm, natural light to brighten your home. Shop now, these discounts are available for a limited time.
Get more info and find a retailer near you.
Save energy, save money, help protect the environment
Did you know that the lighting in your home can represent up to 20 percent of your energy use?
Light your home using the same amount of light for less money. One of the easiest and most inexpensive ways to save energy is to replace your incandescent light bulbs and light fixtures with ENERGY STAR® qualified compact fluorescent light (CFL) and light emitting diode (LED) bulbs and fixtures. For more information and offers click the links below for lighting offers, programs and more information from PSE.
Rebates and offers
LED Lighting Makeover Takeover
Thank you to everyone who participated in the LED Lighting Makeover Takeover contest. If you didn't win the big prize, you can still get significant discounts
on efficient LEDs. PSE has special online offers available to residential electric customers and instant discounts at local retailers.
Before you get started on your own lighting makeover, be sure to watch the LED Lighting Makeover Takeover series shown below for tips on choosing the right product for your needs, help on making sense of the lighting aisle and information
on the money and energy you'll save by switching
More about energy-efficient lighting
- ENERGY STAR qualified CFL and LED bulbs can help save you money. By replacing the five most frequently used lights in your home with the most efficient light bulbs, you can save up to $700 over the lifetime of the bulbs in energy costs.
- ENERGY STAR qualified CFL and LED bulbs use up to 80 percent less energy than conventional incandescent bulbs while providing the same amount of light. For example, a CFL bulb only needs 13 watts to give off the same light that an incandescent bulb would need 60 watts to produce.
- ENERGY STAR qualified CFL and LED bulbs last longer than incandescents. One CFL bulb can outlast about 10 incandescent bulbs, which makes energy-efficient light bulbs the ideal choice for hard-to-reach sockets—you can change bulbs less often!
- Today's ENERGY STAR qualified light bulbs illuminate immediately and do not flicker or buzz. Energy-efficient light bulbs that have earned the ENERGY STAR have been tested to meet stringent performance criteria established by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- ENERGY STAR qualified LED bulbs also have great dimmability similar to the quality of incandescent bulbs.