Commercial laundry equipment incentives
Trim the cost of energy-efficient commercial laundry appliances
If your business uses laundry appliances, you'll lower your bills when you switch to energy-efficient, ENERGY STAR® qualified equipment – especially if they're constantly running. And when you use PSE's laundry equipment incentives, it's even easier to start saving money and energy with every spin.
What you get*
Choose your equipment type below for details about PSE's incentive, a list of incentive-eligible models** and a link to additional savings (where applicable):
Clothes washers ▼
An ENERGY STAR qualified clothes washer uses 20 percent less energy to heat as much as 35 percent less water than standard washers. And with PSE's commercial clothes washer incentive, you can put up to $200 per energy-efficient appliance back in your pocket before the rinse cycle starts.
To be eligible for this incentive, the business site where you intend to install your qualified clothes washer(s) must be classified as a laundromat.
Your incentive value depends on your business site's fuel usage.
Browse our list of qualifying clothes washers.
|up to $200
||up to $200
Condensing water heaters ▼
A condensing water heater recovers heat that normally travels up the flue to the air outside, so improving its energy efficiency by 10 percent or more can add up to valuable energy savings. And you can earn back $800 with PSE's incentive on a new, energy-efficient condensing water heater.
Browse our list of qualifying condensing water heaters. If your preferred condensing water heater isn't on this list but is at least 94 percent efficient, contact PSE to verify its incentive-eligibility.
Condensing boilers ▼
A condensing boiler recovers heat that normally travels up the flue to the air outside, so improving its energy efficiency by 10 percent or more can add up to valuable energy savings. And you can earn back $1,500 with PSE's incentive on a new, energy-efficient condensing boiler.
Browse our list of qualifying condensing boilers. If your preferred condensing boiler isn't on this list but is at least 92 percent efficient, contact PSE to verify its incentive-eligibility.
To be eligible for PSE's commercial laundry equipment incentives:
- You must be a current PSE business electric or natural gas customer, and your business site must use electricity or natural gas from PSE as the primary fuel source for your laundry facilities.
- All incentives are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- To be eligible for PSE's commercial clothes washer incentive, the business site where you intend to perform installation must be classified as a laundromat.
- To be eligible for PSE's commercial laundry water heater and boiler incentives, your new equipment must serve your business's laundry equipment.
PSE reserves the right to inspect commercial laundry equipment installations for qualification compliance prior to payment.
For help verifying your qualifications, send an email to email@example.com.
* Funding availability subject to annual program budgets.