Corporate Giving Program
A tradition of service
For more than a century, Puget Sound Energy has been delivering safe and reliable energy and investing in the communities where we serve and operate. Check out our report to the community.
Since 1997 alone, we've contributed more than $10 million to support local organizations and projects.
PSE's corporate contributions are funded exclusively from PSE's owners and employees.
We encourage all requests for corporate contributions be submitted in writing. We evaluate them year-round on local community need, company priorities and available budget.
All requests should include the following information:
- Organization's complete name, address, telephone number and contact name.
- Information about your organization, including mission and goals.
- Your program, project or specific need for which funding is being requested.
- Specific amount of funding being requested, explaining how the funds will be used.
- Explanation of how the program benefits the community and how it fits in with PSE's giving criteria.
- List of key board members or directors.
PSE's corporate giving program focuses on these priority areas:
- Human services
- Safety and emergency preparedness
- Community and economic development
- Energy efficiency and environmental stewardship
- Arts and culture
PSE corporate giving program does not provide general operating expenses or contribute to:
- Teams, individual schools, choirs, bands, clubs, etc.
- Churches or religious-affiliated programs
Please contact the community engagement manager in your area to make a request.
Our corporate giving activities are complemented by Puget Sound Energy Foundation's grant making and TeamPSE's volunteer efforts. In addition, our dedication to the people and communities we serve extends through programs such as The Salvation Army Warm Home Fund.