Energy-Efficient Windows Rebate
Get rebates on .30 windows! You can save $75 per window, up to $1,000, when you upgrade to energy-efficient windows with a U-factor of .30 or lower.
Benefits of energy-efficient windows
- Reduced window condensation
- Increased comfort from reduced drafts
- Added value to your home
- Improved ability to control the temperature in your home
- Applicant must be a PSE electric or natural gas customer using electricity or natural gas as the primary source of home heat
- Must upgrade from existing single-pane wood or metal framed windows or double-pane metal framed windows to energy-efficient windows
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower. Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower.
- Does not apply to new construction, additions that expand the home's square or cubic footage, or installations in unheated areas of the home
- Windows must be installed on or after Jan. 1, 2014.
How to receive a windows rebate
For more information on PSE’s energy-efficient windows and insulation rebates, including finding a contractor, call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
When submitting the application, include the following supporting information:
- A copy of the packing slip or NFRC stickers for each rebated window showing the U-Factor (a packing slip from your installing contractor is preferred)
- A copy of your paid installation invoice where applicable
- Measurements of each rebated window
► Apply for this rebate
Find a contractor
To create your own referral for qualified contractors, visit PSE.com/CAN.
Available for PSE residential energy-efficient equipment retrofits and/or natural gas conversions.