About PSE » Tours & Recreation » Wild Horse »

Register for Recreation Access

PSE's Wild Horse Wind & Solar Facility Recreation Access Permit

Step 1

Read the Recreation Access Permit and Rules.

Step 2

Watch the video.

Step 3

Review the Recreation Access Map (best printed on 11x17 paper).

Step 4

Fill-out and submit the form.


Step 5

Pick up your permit at the Wild Horse Renewable Energy Center
25905 Vantage Hwy.
Ellensburg, WA 98926

By submitting this form, you are registering for an Recreation Access Permit. Your permit, which you must sign and carry with you at all times will be available for you to pick up at the Wild Horse Renewable Energy Center.

Children under 18 years are required to have a guardian signature to access the property. Children between the ages of 12-18 years old who are hunting must have their own Recreation Access Permit that includes a guardian's signature.

For additional information please review the Wild Horse Tours & Recreation page or call 509-964-7813 or 509-964-7815.