Upgrading to Energy Efficiency
13 Local Events to Help PSE Customers Score Big Savings on Energy Bills
BELLEVUE, Wash. (Aug. 11, 2014) – Puget Sound Energy is launching a three-month campaign to help customers save money while saving energy. The Energy Upgrades campaign kicks off Aug. 12 at the Seahawks Training Camp.
The campaign features 13 local events from August to October where PSE customers will receive a "Golden Ticket" to win free upgrade deals ranging from energy-efficient appliances to LED light bulbs. In addition, customers will have a chance to pick up energy-saving tips and get other upgrades, including game day tickets, fun swag, transportation passes and more!
PSE will showcase its HomePrint™ program, Energy Star appliances, high-performance showerheads and LEDs. PSE encourages its residential electric and natural gas customers to save money by replacing outdated energy wasters with energy-efficient products.
To score a "Golden Ticket," stop by PSE's Energy Upgrades booths at the following events:
- Aug. 12: Seahawks Training Camp, Renton, 10 a.m.-noon
- Aug. 14: NW Washington Fair, Bellingham, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Aug. 16: Bonney Lake Days, Bonney Lake, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Aug. 22: Kitsap Rodeo, Bremerton, 7-9:30 p.m.
- Aug. 23: Ferndale Street Festival, Ferndale, 10a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Aug. 24: Kitsap County Fair, Bremerton, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Aug. 26: Renton Farmers Market, Renton, 3-7 p.m.
- Aug. 30: Kingston Farmers Market, Kingston, 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Sept. 20: Northwest Traverse, Bellingham, 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Sept. 21: Seahawks vs. Broncos Game, Seattle (Booth at Touchdown City), 1:25 p.m.
- Sept. 27: Puyallup Farmers Market, Puyallup, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Oct. 4: Come Walk with Me, Sumner, 7:30 a.m.-noon
- Oct. 18: Thunderbirds ShoWare Takeover, Kent, 6-8:30 p.m.
"We're excited to raise awareness of the great energy-efficiency opportunities available to our customers,'' said Bob Stolarski, director of PSE's Customer Energy Management. "By taking advantage of these upgrade opportunities, customers can save energy, save money and make their homes more comfortable."
The PSE Energy Upgrades campaign includes products provided by Electrolux, Philips, Evergreen Light, Platt, Pacific Lamp & Supply Company and Kohler. These partners will be supplying LEDs, energy efficient appliances, and high-performance showerheads.
For more information on PSE's Energy Upgrades campaign, visit pse.com/upgrades.
About Puget Sound Energy
Puget Sound Energy is Washington state's oldest local energy company. We serve 1.1 million electric customers and more than 770,000 natural gas customers in 10 counties. For more information, visit www.PSE.com. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Ray Lane, 1-888-831-7250