Savings & Energy Center » New Construction » Residential Incentives »
How to Participate
Note: If you have previously received incentives from PSE you can skip to Step 2.
Note: For owner/builders there is no need to complete a W-9 or a vendor form
- Provide all relevant invoices/receipts or copies clearly reflecting the installation address and equipment make/model numbers
- Submit incentive form and invoices/receipts to PSE via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Puget Sound Energy
- New Construction Incentives
- P.O. Box 97934, EST-10W
- Bellevue, WA 98009-9734
- Fax: 425-456-2195, Attention: Builder Incentive Programs
- Make a copy for your records
- Allow six to eight weeks for processing
ENERGY STAR® homebuilders:
For ENERGY STAR homebuilders, PSE's incentives are paid directly to you after each home is certified. If the required information has been provided by your verifier, located in the "Utility Incentive Section" of the inspection sheet, no additional documentation will be required. Check with your verifier to determine the status of your home(s).
PSE reserves the right to inspect 15% of installations for compliance prior to payment.