Savings & Energy Center » For Homes » Water Heating Rebates & Offers »
Electric Water Heating Systems:
Waste-water Heat Recovery System Rebate
Get a $250 rebate from PSE for a waste-water heat recovery system.
- Must have efficiency of 42% or greater
- Must be installed vertically
- Must currently heat water with an electric storage water heater. Electric tankless water heaters are not eligible
- Rebate only available on new qualifying equipment
- Homemade systems are not eligible
► Apply for this rebate
Call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for more information about energy-efficient water heating systems or for help filling out a rebate application.
Find a contractor
Get a free, no obligation referral to a local, independent contractor certified by PSE's Contractor Alliance Network.
If you plan to install the equipment on your own, make sure to include the UPC sticker (typically found inside the box and includes equipment item number and model number) with your rebate application materials.
Available for PSE residential energy-efficient equipment retrofits and/or natural gas conversions.
Converting to natural gas
When available, PSE recommends using natural gas directly for space and water heating. You may be eligible for conversion rebates.