Manufactured Home Free Energy Upgrade
Four out of five manufactured homes have leaky heating and cooling systems that have to work overtime just to keep a home comfortable!
For a limited time, Puget Sound Energy is offering the following FREE home energy upgrades to qualifying electric customers. This service, a $500 value , can help you save up to 30 percent on your energy bill. There are no hidden fees and no future obligation of any kind.
- FREE sealing of duct system
- FREE ENERGY STAR® qualified compact fluorescent light bulbs
- FREE standard air filter replacement
- FREE efficient, high-performance showerhead
To qualify, you must:
- Live in a manufactured home within PSE’s electric service area
- Heat your home primarily with electricity from PSE
- Live in your home year-round (i.e. it’s not a vacation home)
- Own your home or have permission from your landlord to participate
- Have not previously received a Manufactured Home Energy Efficiency Upgrade Service Call
- (look for a sticker on your furnace with a PSE logo on it to see if it has already been serviced)
For more information or to schedule your service, call PSE’s authorized service provider, UCONS, LLC, at 1-800-828-8440.
Note: All rebates are tariffed services and are subject to change or termination without prior notice.