Re-Energize with an Integrated Space and Water Heat System and Get an $800 Rebate
Using a single-source integrated system to provide both your heat and hot water can provide significant energy savings! An integrated space and water heat system may be directly or indirectly heated off single-source integrated equipment.
- Qualifying systems are either completely hydronic/ radiant, or a combination of forced-air and hydronic/ radiant systems. Either the water or space heat may be indirectly heated off single-source integrated equipment.
- Qualifying equipment
- Single-source ENERGY STAR® 0.90 Energy Factor (EF) natural gas tankless water heater
- Single-source ENERGY STAR 95 percent AFUE natural gas boiler
- Cannot be combined with other space heating rebates
- Rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
For example, if you have an existing forced air system, a certified contractor could replace your storage water heater with an ENERGY STAR .90 Energy Factor (EF) natural gas tankless water heater and install an integrated hydronic air handler.
In this example, the air handler would use a hot water coil instead of either an electric heating element or a natural gas-fired heat exchanger. So when your home’s thermostat calls for heat, a pump circulates hot water from the tankless water heater through the coil, and as air moves around the coil it’s heated and distributed through the existing duct work.
► Apply for this rebate
Call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for more information about energy-efficient heating systems or for help filling out a rebate application.
Find a contractor
To create your own referral for qualified contractors, visit PSE.com/CAN.
Converting to natural gas
When available, PSE recommends using natural gas directly for space and water heating. You may be eligible for conversion rebates
Available for PSE residential energy-efficient equipment retrofits and/or natural gas conversions.