Hotel and Motel rebates
PSE understands the needs of hotel and motel facility operators and offers incentives to help with the upfront costs of energy-efficiency upgrades. Whether their facility is a large convention hotel, part of a national or international chain, or a small inn or motel, leaders in the hospitality industry throughout the Puget Sound Region are putting the power of energy efficiency to work for improving their bottom line and increasing guest satisfaction.
Packaged Terminal Heat Pumps (PTHP)
- Must be at least 10% over WA Energy Code
- Retrofit of existing equipment only. New buildings are not eligible.
- $100 per PTHP unit
HVAC Occupancy Controls
- Controls must have automatic unoccupied setback capability or a networked guestroom control with similar capability
- Unoccupied set points must be a minimum of five degrees Fahrenheit above and below the occupied set point
- New construction customers are eligible only if the facility has 50 guest rooms or less
- The controlled heating source must be electric. Natural gas heating equipment is not eligible.
- $100 per eligible occupancy control
► Apply for this rebate
For other rebate opportunities at your facility:
To be eligible for PSE's commercial rebates, customers must purchase electricity and/or natural gas from PSE at the site where the equipment is installed.
Call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for more information about energy-efficient heating systems or for help filling out a rebate application.
Find a contractor
To create your own referral for qualified contractors, visit pse.com/can.
Available for PSE commercial energy-efficient equipment retrofits and/or natural gas conversions.
Converting to natural gas
When available, PSE recommends using natural gas directly for space and water heating. If you need to start new, or expand existing, gas service at your site, contact Customer Construction Services at 1-888-321-7779.