Re-Energize Your Data Center
Puget Sound Energy’s Data Center Energy Efficiency Program will help you achieve significant energy savings through operational and infrastructure equipment improvements.
Why target data centers?
- The information and communication technology industry used more than 100 billion kilowatt hours in 2011, equaling approximately $7.4 billion and two percent of national energy use
- The Environmental Protection Agency projects data center energy use to grow by 9.6 percent annually through 2020
Our programs will help you:
- Improve the efficiency and performance of your facility by up to 40%
- Achieve significant, long-term energy savings
- Earn incentives of up to 70% of project cost to help offset the expense of energy efficiency upgrades
What are the benefits?
- Financial incentives for the installation of O&M measures, custom measures and lighting upgrades
- A FREE comprehensive data center facility audit
- Project management assistance to help you develop, implement and monitor energy efficiency projects
||Incentive Rate |
|Hot/Cold Air Containment (non-structural)
|Adjusting Air Distribution
|Adjusting Set Point & Control Sequence Without Capital Cost
||Incentive Rate |
|Hot/Cold Air Containment
|Cooling System Upgrade
Who is eligible?
- Customers with an IT load greater than 60kW or at least 1,000 square feet of data center space
- Customers being served on Rate Schedule 258 are NOT eligible for this program
How does the program work?
- Program is administered by CLEAResult on behalf of PSE
- Customer signs Participation Agreement
- Program team conducts free on-site data center audit to identify energy efficiency upgrade projects
- Customer signs Implementation Agreement
- CLEAResult completes project(s) with program team support
- Program team completes post-inspection, measurement & verification
- Customer receives incentives from CLEAResult
Contact us today at 1-877-826-6870 or email@example.com to learn more.