Savings & Energy Center » For Businesses » Commercial Rebates and Grants »
Re-Energize Your Lighting with Ceramic Metal Halide Lamps
When you need bright and focused light for displays, performances or general illumination, using incandescent flood lamps can be expensive. Ceramic metal halide (CMH) lamps are an energy-saving option for the replacement of these incandescent flood lamps in track lighting and other fixture types. CMH lamps can produce the same lighting as the incandescent lamps while lasting five times longer. They also produce less heat, which makes your workspaces more comfortable and well lit.
PSE offers a rebate of $25 for each 22- to 28-watt CMH PAR lamp installed in place of existing incandescent PAR/BR Lamps.
No pre-approval is required for this rebate. Customers must purchase electricity from PSE at the site where CMH lamps will be installed.
How to participate
Step 1. Determine your eligibility
- All CMH lamps must be Underwriters Laboratories® (UL) listed.
- All CMH lamps must be self ballasted.
- All CMH lamps must be in the 22- to 28-watt range.
- You must be replacing existing incandescent lamps with CMH lamps.
- You must be purchasing electricity from PSE at the site where the new CMH lamp will be installed.
Step 2. Replace the incandescent PAR/ BR lamps with 22- to 28-watt CMH PAR lamps
Step 3. Submit your application for payment
- Complete the application form.
- Complete a W9 form.
- Prepare supporting documentation.
- Itemized Invoice: Invoices must include make and model number(s), total units per project, and price breakdown. They must have "Invoice" clearly visible with an invoice number and date.
- Assignment of funds form (if contractor is the payee).
- Signature Page: This signature page is located on the second tab of the Application workbook. Please hand write the signature (no typed signatures will be accepted).
- Make a copy for your records.
- Email the Excel version of the application and pdf versions of the supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PSE will process your application in the order in which it is received.
Funding availability is subject to annual program budgets. PSE reserves the right to inspect installations for compliance prior to payment.
For details call a PSE Energy Advisor
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 1-800-562-1482.