Obtaining Transmission Services
To view documents regarding Puget Sound Energy's rules, procedures and practices relating to the provisioning of transmission service:
- Go to the PSE OASIS website
- Browse through the Business Practices, Standards of Conduct and the Network Forms And Business Practices folders in the left hand menu
- Select the documents you'd like to see
Once there, you'll find a number of regularly updated documents from PSE Transmission Services, including:
- Standards of Conduct for Transmission providers. PSE's compliance with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Standards of Conduct Rule, including implementation procedures.
- Transmission Credit Policy. Information regarding credit review procedures related to obtaining transmission services from PSE.
- PSE's Open Access Transmission Tariff, Attachment L. Information regarding credit review procedures related to obtaining transmission services from PSE.
- PSE Critical Energy Infrastructure Information (CEII) Request Form. Used to request CEII from PSE.
- PSE OASIS Transmission Service Request Summary. For transmission providers wishing to verify the firmness of a network customer's transmission service arrangements with PSE. If you do not have access to PSE's Transmission Service Request Summary, please contact us at (425) 462-3400.
More online resources
Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI) OASIS web site.
Dun & Bradstreet
Use to acquire a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number for your business, which will be required for registration on OASIS.
OATI webRegistry site
Use your company's DUNS number to register as a transmission customer.
North American Energy Standards Board
Specific information relating to business practices developed by the North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB).