Energy-efficient lighting: discounts
Today's LED bulbs are affordable, brighter, last up to 25 years, and come in new comfortable tones and dimmable options. Simply put, LEDs are the best bulbs available, and with PSE instant discounts, the time for new bulbs is now!
PSE instant discounts and offers
Lighting deals and limited time offers
*PSE instant discounts are reflected in price at participating retail stores. Find a lighting retailer near you
How to choose the best bulb
Reducing energy waste just got easier and cheaper
Lighting in your home represents up to 20 percent of your energy use, by replacing incandescent bulbs and fixtures with LED and CFL bulbs and fixtures, you can start saving on your energy bill right away.
Spot the savings: a tour of PSE customer homes
Watch PSE customers just like you find savings in their own homes.
More about energy-efficient lighting
- LED and CFL bulbs can help save you money. By replacing the five most frequently used lights in your home with the most efficient light bulbs, you can save up to $700 over the lifetime of the bulbs.
- LED and CFL bulbs use up to 80 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs while providing the same amount of light. For example, a CFL bulb only needs 13 watts to give off the same light as a 60 watt incandescent bulb.
- LED bulbs last 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs, making these energy-efficient light bulbs the ideal choice for hard-to-reach sockets and placement for outdoor safety.
- Today's ENERGY STAR® qualified light bulbs turn on immediately and do not flicker or buzz.
- ENERGY STAR qualified LED bulbs now come in comfortable tones, bright task lighting options, and have dimmable features – style and savings in one bulb!